Avast! Pirates and skullduggery in this atmospheric motion graphics trailer-like clip with voiceover. The clip is another gorgeous foundation for creative experimentation with sound design and soundscapes. Provided, un-scored, for sound designers and media composers to use for practice, education coursework and to build a portfolio.
Share yours, and find other interpretations, with hashtag #cuetubepirates
Most of our videos, particularly our exclusive newer ones, come in three different bundles, with a range of powerful assets, including:
- Spotting sheets – an invaluable tool for developing the essential skill of working to a brief
- Separated audio files for experimenting with mixing, sound design, create your own re-mixes and more as well as the ability to listen to the FX in isolation for learning
- Timecode (BITC) version – representing common practice in the industry and allow you to reference the spotting sheet accurately
- Users of our PRO bundles also get access to MIDI, audio stem and Logic files for our demo tracks, and there’s a walkthrough video showing how we put it together
AVAILABLE FOR OLD MORGAN’S FOLLY:
- Un-scored video in FULL HD resolution without watermark
- Versions with/without BITC
- Separate stereo mixes of dialog, SFX and demo track in WAV/MP3 format, enabling you to create your own SFX and/or audio mix
- Multiple versions of the voiceover, enabling you to experiment with using different takes from our actor
The same as STARTER plus the following assets:
- Spotting sheet
The same as PREMIUM, plus:
- Audio Stems for Martin Heidenreich’s demo track
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR BEING PART OF OUR AWESOME COMMUNITY!
There is a FREE 720p version of the trailer, un-scored, with watermark and none of the above bonus assets, for those on a low budget, here. One-off ‘thank you’ payments, via PayPal, are always appreciated, however small! Supporting us by paying for our resources enables us to continue to create more and provide bigger and better opportunities for our community.
Thanks for visiting our growing library of resources, covering a range of genres, for Sound Designers and Media Composers. To see more of the resources, click on ‘Library’ in the menu.. Make sure you re-visit as we update the content of this library on a regular basis.