GENUS PANTHERA is a wonderful narrated nature doc clip, custom made for our library! Featuring the stunning sights and sounds of the big cats in their natural environment, the clip is a gorgeous foundation for creative experimentation with sound design and soundscapes. Provided, un-scored, for sound designers and media composers to use for practice, education coursework and to build a portfolio.
Share yours, and find other interpretations, with hashtag #genuspanthera
Most of our videos, particularly our exclusive newer ones, come in three different bundles, with a range of powerful assets, including:
- Spotting sheets – an invaluable tool for developing the essential skill of working to a brief
- Separated audio files for experimenting with mixing, sound design, create your own re-mixes and more as well as the ability to listen to the FX in isolation for learning
- Timecode (BITC) version – representing common practice in the industry and allow you to reference the spotting sheet accurately
- Users of our PRO bundles also get access to MIDI, audio stem and Logic files for our demo tracks, and there’s a walkthrough video showing how we put it together
AVAILABLE FOR GENUS PANTHERA:
- HD un-scored video without watermark
- Versions with and without BITC
- Temp track WAV file
- SFX and narration voice as separate WAV files
- As above plus spotting sheet as optional practice for ‘working to a brief’
- All items above, plus..
- Full audio stem pack for demo score written by composer Ben J Lee (Blender’s Sprite Fright and others)
We have a video on our YouTube channel showing how four different professional composers approached this clip, which you might enjoy! https://youtube.com/thecuetube
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR BEING PART OF OUR AWESOME COMMUNITY!
There is a FREE 720p version of the trailer, un-scored, with watermark and none of the above bonus assets, for those on a low budget, here. One-off ‘thank you’ payments, via PayPal, are always appreciated, however small! Supporting us by paying for our resources enables us to continue to create more and provide bigger and better opportunities for our community.
Thanks for visiting our growing library of resources, covering a range of genres, for Sound Designers and Media Composers. To see more of the resources, click on ‘Library’ in the menu.. Make sure you re-visit as we update the content of this library on a regular basis.